Mission Partners in Feeding Ministries
- Elderly Mission Project – Providing monthly food boxes for senior adult households living with food insecurity.
- First Stop – Encounters the homeless where they are, connects them to critical services and support, and empowers them toward independent, sustainable living.
- Food Bank of North Alabama – Serving as a feeding agency by collecting and distributing food to our community.
- Heifer International (global) – Supporting the work of providing livestock to families in need as a hand up to a better life.
- Little Free Pantry – Offering an pantry box in our parking lot that receives and distributes food staple items for those in need.
- Operation Hungry – Partnering with area churches and the No. AL Coalition for the Homeless to provide a summer picnic and Christmas banquet for the homeless.
- Society of St. Andrew – Hosting “Crop Drops” and making produce bags for gleaned produce.
Mission Partners in Family Ministries
- The Apparent Project (Haiti) – Supporting Haitian artists who are working to make a better life through jewelry and product sales and being a “classroom champion” for two preschool classes.
- Camp Maranatha (Scottsboro) – Supporting summer camps and year-round conferences.
- Faith Presbyterian Preschool – Providing scholarships for children ages 6 months—4 years.
- Huntsville Assn for Pastoral Care – Supporting the work of hospital chaplains and grief groups.
- Interfaith Mission Service – Strengthening and enhancing congregations’ capabilities to meet human needs, participate in the public forum, and promote religious, racial and cultural harmony.
- PALS – Positive Adult Learning Support program for young adults with learning disabilities.
- Patrons and Players Fund – Supporting students through Huntsville as they seek to enhance their lives through sports, music and the arts.
- Presbyterian Home for Children (Talladega) – Supporting the work of caring for children and families.
- Second Mile Development -Supporting the work of providing a “hand up” to those living in low-income housing.
- The Vine Counseling Center – Providing scholarships for individuals and families in need of counseling.
Mission Partners in Health & Wellness Ministries
- CASA (Care Assurance Systems for the Aging and Homebound of Madison County) – Building ramps for homebound seniors and hosting a Christmas Angel Tree.
- Huntsville Assistance Program & Clearing House – Providing financial utilities support.
- Living Waters for the World (global)- Installing clean drinking water treatment systems around the world. Click here to download a slideshow about Faith’s Past, Present and Future Plans with Living Waters for the World.
- Medical Benevolence Foundation (global) – Supporting the work of medical missions around the world.
- Mission Team Hosting Site – Providing lodging and mission opportunities for youth and adult mission teams.
Mission Partners Though Denomination Connections
- Montreat Patron Church – Supporting the year-round conferences in Montreat, NC
- North Alabama Presbytery – Supporting work with the 24 churches in North Alabama.
- PCUSA One Great Hour of Sharing Offering – Annual Easter offering supporting the work of:
- Presbyterian Disaster Assistance – providing care and supplies around the world in times of natural disaster and crisis.
- Presbyterian Hunger Program – providing grants for feeding programs as well as working to end hunger in our world.
- Self-Development of People – providing grants to small businesses and entrepreneurs who are working to end the cycles of poverty.
- Souper Bowl of Caring – Uniting all communities to tackle hunger.
Click here to add your own text
Click here to add your own text