Who We Are
Putting Faith Into Action
Matthew 25 Congregation
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Online Church Directory
Mission Partners in Feeding Ministries
Elderly Mission Project
– Providing monthly food boxes for senior adult households living with food insecurity.
Food Bank of North Alabama
– Serving as a feeding agency by collecting and distributing food to our community.
Heifer International (global)
– Supporting the work of providing livestock to families in need as a hand up to a better life.
– Partnering with area churches and the No. AL Coalition for the Homeless to provide a summer picnic and Christmas banquet for the homeless.
Society of St. Andrew
– Hosting “Crop Drops” and making produce bags for gleaned produce.
Mission Partners in Family Ministries
305 8th Street
– Providing monthly lunches and supplies for 20+ special-needs adult residents.
The Apparent Project (Haiti)
– Supporting Haitian artists who are working to make a better life through jewelry and product sales and being a “classroom champion” for two preschool classes.
Camp Maranatha (Scottsboro) –
Supporting summer camps and year-round conferences.
Crisis Services of North Alabama
– Providing toiletry kits and supplies for domestic violence survivors at
Hope Place and
raising money for crisis calls through
Faith Presbyterian Preschool
– Providing scholarships for children ages 6 months—4 years.
Faith Presbyterian Respite Care
– Providing monthly care for special needs children and their siblings.
Huntsville Assn for Pastoral Care
– Supporting the work of hospital chaplains and grief groups.
Presbyterian Home for Children (Talladega)
– Supporting the work of caring for children and families.
Second Mile Development
-Supporting the work of providing a “hand up” to those living in low-income housing.
The Vine Counseling Center
– Providing scholarships for individuals and families in need of counseling.
Whitesburg School –
Providing staff support and appreciation through lunches and treats throughout the year.
Mission Partners in Health & Wellness Ministries
CASA (Care Assurance Systems for the Aging and Homebound of Madison County)
– Building ramps for homebound seniors and hosting a Christmas Angel Tree.
Habitat for Humanity
– Providing building teams for housing projects & financial support.
Huntsville Assistance Program & Clearing House
– Providing financial utilities support.
Living Waters for the World
Installing clean water sanitation systems around the world.
Medical Benevolence Foundation (global)
– Supporting the work of medical missions around the world.
Mission Team Hosting Site
– Providing lodging and mission opportunities for youth and adult mission teams.
Mission Partners Though Denomination Connections
Montreat Patron Church
– Supporting the year-round conferences in Montreat, NC
North Alabama Presbytery
– Supporting work with the 24 churches in North Alabama.
PCUSA One Great Hour of Sharing Offering
– Annual Easter offering supporting the work of:
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance –
providing care and supplies around the world in times of natural disaster and crisis.
Presbyterian Hunger Program
– providing grants for feeding programs as well as working to end hunger in our world.
Self-Development of People
– providing grants to small businesses and entrepreneurs who are working to end the cycles of poverty.
Faith Presbyterian Church
5003 Whitesburg Dr.
JOIN US FOR SUNDAY SERVICES AT 8:30 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.
Scroll to top